Do you want to broaden your business thinking and impact your career potential? The MBA Highlights programme develops your competence in key business areas such as strategic leadership, customer-centric business design, marketing and sales and financial accounting. If you have considered taking an Executive MBA, but the time is not quite right for such a long-term commitment, this is the programme for you.
The MBA Highlights programme is tailored for professionals who have limited time and are looking for a compact business acumen programme with a low threshold. You can either see it as a compact update in business thinking, but MBA Highlights also provides an ideal basis towards studying in the triple-crown accredited Hanken EMBA programme, as the content and the program fee are transferable into the full 2-year Hanken EMBA programme.
Programme content & structure
The main programme themes are strategic leadership, co-creation and customer-centric business design, self-leadership, peak performance and leading change, strategic marketing, service and relationship oriented sales as well as financial accounting.
Who the programme is for
The MBA Highlights programme is for top talents with minimum three years of work experience and at least one year of leadership experience. High proficiency in English and at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also required.
Benefits & value
Benefits for professionals
- When you have limited time and are looking for business acumen programme with a low threshold
- When you have considered studying for an Executive MBA, but the timing is now not quite right for you. Study days and programme fee are transferable into the full two-year Hanken EMBA programme
- When you want to develop your competence in key business areas and broaden your business thinking that impact your career potential
Benefits for organisations
- A network of participants from diverse industries all from publicly listed companies to start-ups
- Companies benefit from employees bringing increased value to the business and strengthened strategic decision making and leadership skills
- New ways of thinking, as well as tools and techniques for business growth
The programme fee is 7 900 € + vat per participant.
All costs are included except personal travel costs. The programme modules are held at Hanken & SSE office in central Helsinki.