Do you want to broaden your business thinking and impact your career potential? The MBA Highlights programme develops your competence in key business areas such as strategic leadership, customer-centric business design, marketing and sales and financial accounting. If you have considered taking an Executive MBA, but the time is not quite right for such a long-term commitment, this is the programme for you.
The MBA Highlights programme is tailored for professionals who have limited time and are looking for a compact business acumen programme with a low threshold. You can either see it as a compact update in business thinking, but MBA Highlights also provides an ideal basis towards studying in the triple-crown accredited Hanken EMBA programme, as the content and the program fee are transferable into the full 2-year Hanken EMBA programme.
Programme content & structure
The main programme themes are strategic leadership, co-creation and customer-centric business design, self-leadership, peak performance and leading change, strategic marketing, service and relationship oriented sales as well as financial accounting.
Service business approach I
Sustainable innovation & strategic marketing I
Financial Accounting & ESG reporting I
Peak performance & leading change
Who the programme is for
The MBA Highlights programme is for executives, managers and experts - who want to make sure they work with the latest in management and leadership tools. Ideally with a minimum of three years of work experience and at least one year of leadership experience. High proficiency in English and at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is also required.
Benefits & value
Benefits for professionals
- When you have limited time and are looking for business acumen programme with a low threshold
- When you have considered studying for an Executive MBA, but the timing is now not quite right for you. Study days and programme fee are transferable into the full two-year Hanken EMBA programme
- When you want to develop your competence in key business areas and broaden your business thinking that impact your career potential
Benefits for organisations
- A network of participants from diverse industries all from publicly listed companies to start-ups
- Companies benefit from employees bringing increased value to the business and strengthened strategic decision making and leadership skills
- New ways of thinking, as well as tools and techniques for business growth
My MBA Highlights journey
Hear Marcus Reijonen's thoughts on why the MBA Highlights at Hanken & SSE Executive Education is an insightful experience.
Read the full story.
The programme fee is 8 600 € (+ VAT) per participant.
All costs are included except personal travel costs.
After completing MBA Highlights you receive a certificate of completion. The programme is not a degree programme as it is not an official MBA programme. The content and the programme investment of MBA Highlights are however transferable into the full 2-year triple-crown accredited Hanken Executive MBA programme.
Director, Design and Delivery - Ph.D.
Advisor, Coach, Independent consultant
Professor of Strategic Marketing at University of Auckland Business School
Program Director at Hanken & SSE Executive Education, Adjunct Professor
SIT Facilitator, Lecturer and Teacher for International Business Schools
Senior Fellow at Hanken & SSE Executive Education