Any company wanting to win business needs to stand out and offer more than just products. Mainly focusing on what you do or what products you provide in your communication diminishes the chances of success and can result in not being competitive enough. As a result, you may see other companies winning the business that you want. The problem, in simple terms, is that potential customers are aware of you, but too few get excited.
One key ingredient to turn this situation around is a dynamic change in how you approach the market and key stakeholders. In short, you need to think big, focus, develop and lead a purpose-led organisation that sparks the interest in customers, partners and employees based on an outside-in view. You should turn your costs into investments that drive your corporate position and value.
Brand X gives you the tools to align the organisation, bridge short- and long-term perspectives, and identify and execute relevant quick fixes while building a platform for long-term commercial success.
Programme content & structure
Brand X is a unique journey that includes
- A company-specific current state audit for quick wins and development areas and signed off by management to secure a joint agreement on improvement areas. The audit gives you a second opinion for actual awareness and understanding of the "health" of your commercial strategy. It raises development issues based on an outside-in customer-centric approach.
- A charted way forward makes the commercial function mission-critical and answers to how you will drive and improve the value of your organisation and how you will organise to reach these actions.
- Insights and support from the team, fuelled by the latest research and thought leaders in building the blueprint for commercial success you always wished you had.
- Brand X power to make it happen.
You get an expert view, the tools and a roadmap tailored to your specific needs based on academic research and commercial experience. Our mission is to support you in creating an outside-in driven purpose that aligns your company's business- and marketing strategy and organisation for long-term commercial success.
The main themes in Brand X are short-term change, defining the reason to believe, creating the platform for success and defining the market strategy.
Who the programme is for
The programme is for CEOs, CSOs, CDOs, CDMOs and CMOs who have a passion for improving the customer-centricity of companies and building a meaningful brand with long-term business impact.
The group of companies that take part is structured to exclude direct competitors and deep benchmarking by the participants is organised behind a joint NDA.
Benefits & value
- To acquire capabilities to redefine the concept of marketing as the deserved strategic driver for growth
- To find the tools and methods to make marketing mission-critical and investments measurable
- To recognise quick wins and define long-term development initiatives to create and secure long term success
- To get insights from leading Nordic experts to help you build an outside view
- To understand what successful companies do and how they operate
- To work on concrete change initiatives in your company
Programme Director, Assistant Professor SSE, Impact imperator
Independent marketing consultant, Commercial agenda guru