Work with us
We are hiring!
Are you all about delivering business impact?
Hanken & SSE Executive Education is on the hunt for a new idea rich and energetic family member who wants to create business impact with us. A fearless hero who loves to navigate in a fast-moving environment and get their kicks from helping others to succeed. In other words, we are looking for a
to join a 22-strong team of the best impact creators, based in Helsinki and working closely with our colleagues in the Nordics and Baltics.
Our mission is to create impact through insight in strategically important development projects. As one of our Sales Directors you are responsible for selling, designing and planning high quality executive development programs according to customer needs. You will be a part of our sales organisation and program design team working closely together with our delivery team. Our company language is English.
You ideally have:
- a successful 5-10-year track-record in selling and designing consulting and/or training projects on a CXO-level
- a positive, creative and bubbly spirit and the magic touch to create impact
- the ability to make things happen, on time and with the outmost ingenuity
- the experience of being a modern leader with excellent team working and communication skills
- the understanding of the importance of creating value for customers, and are ready to flex
- a curious mind and you’re not afraid to ask why
- the understanding of today’s business world and how it impacts the business of today and tomorrow
- the ability to design multi-level learning paths
- the tendency to draw people to you because you have a positive attitude and you’re service-minded
- the capability to work on high-level strategic projects but in a hands-on operative manner
- no problem in working in English and Finnish; Swedish/Russian is a plus
- The opportunity to help Finnish and international companies achieve and exceed their targets
- An agile working environment with a strong outside-in agenda
- Working with the brightest minds in academia and business to create impact
- A great working atmosphere and fun colleagues, in our Helsinki office in Kamppi
- Empowering and independent projects
- Challenging and rewarding work
- The possibility to develop our company and build our success story
- Competitive compensation and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to be a part of a business that matters
Does your heart beat a little faster after reading this?
Then send us your application letter, CV and salary request as soon as possible but no later than 28th of February 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, you can contact:
Business Director Johanna Korpia at Johanna.email@example.com or +358 400 240 946 on
Wednesday 13.2 at 14-15, Thursday 14.2 at 10-11 or Tuesday 26.2 at 14-15
About Hanken & SSE Executive Education
We are an organisation with a strong purpose to create impact through insight.
Hanken & SSE Executive Education helps companies reorganise operations to achieve greater effectiveness and business results by challenging usual ways of doing business and finding smarter ways of working since 2005. We offer an executive MBA, open programs, multi-company executive development and custom designed company processes which involve innovative learning methodologies and working with renowned experts around the world.
We are the #1 provider of executive education in Northern Europe as a part of SSE ranked by the Financial Times. We are owned by two leading business schools Hanken School of Economics in Finland and Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) in Sweden. Our profits are channelled to education of future business leaders through our owner business schools. For more information visit www.hankensse.fi and follow updates on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.